RSVP for this empowering workshop today!
Stop the Torture! (Performance Evaluations)
Tuesday, December 6th,12 PM PST
Never Give or Get Another Employee Performance Evaluation
Increase Profits, Productivity, Morale, and Loyalty
Performance Evaluations cost the organization a lot of money, reduce productivity to a standstill for weeks, and destroy the morale of top performers for a minimum of three months.
In this presentation, you will learn:
Even if you are NOT performing employee evaluations, learn an amazing motivation technique that you, your supervisors, and your employees will love. It’s simple, easy and costs nothing!
Karen Martin, SPHR, SHRM-SCP held executive-level Human Resources positions in until 2000 when she founded Strategies for Human Resources. Her firm is a consulting firm with amazing consultants who solve problems and develop HR processes (except for performance evaluations!) for small- to mid-sized organizations in all industries, including non-profit.
C-Sweet Members Free. Non Members $75.
Meet the Speaker
Karen L. Martin, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
President, Strategies for Human Resources
Human Resources consultant with over 30 years of executive-level multi-state and international experience in compliance with labor regulations and risk management, strategic planning, organizational development, supervisor training, sexual harassment and other workplace investigations, acquisitions and mergers, employee performance improvement as well as development and implementation of employee handbooks, commission plans, leaves of absence processes, COBRA administration, and Expert
Witness testimony in matters related to sexual harassment and Human Resources practices. She works with clients in a huge range of industries.
Representative Industry Experience:
- Medical & Dental Clinics
- Information Technology
- Worldwide Grocery Store Chain
- Manufacturing, Including Aerospace
- Machine Shops
- Chemical Analysis Laboratories
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Banking & Insurance Services
- Law Firms
- Insurance Brokers
- Charter, Private and Pre-Schools
- Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, and other workplace investigations.
- Due Diligence and implementation of acquisitions/mergers, including due diligence, culture integration, employee communication plans, benefit plan integration, employee training and development plans, and identification of grapevine channels.
- Organizational interventions, including executive coaching, culture changes, employee communication plans.
- Orchestration of business and/or facility closures, including WARN Act compliance, employee communication plans, severance package design, and employee terminations.
- Development of policies and procedures designed to drive organizational goals.
- Client preparation and oversight during DOL audits.
- Design and implementation of performance management systems.
- Administration of Leave of Absence programs and COBRA.
- Supervisor training.
- Employee benefit, compensation packages, and personnel policies to align Human Resources with business strategies.
- Human Resources and Employee Benefits audits to assure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Pandemic response plans in compliance to OSHA, Cal/OSHA Federal, State, and City Regulations.
- Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (HRCI)
- Certified Senior Certified Professional in Human Resources (SHRM)
- National Leadership & Academic Advisory Board, Workforce Productivity Technology Council
- Former VP-Leadership, Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA)
- Former Woodland Hills Chair, Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA)
- Member, Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- HR Committee Member, Boys & Girls Club of Conejo Valley
✨ C-Sweet Members get free and discounted attendance for many C-Sweet events! ✨
Not a member yet? No problem! Join today! Click here to become a member.
New to C-Sweet?
C-Sweet™ is the premier global community of female executives, unleashing unlimited power for all. We are a movement for women’s empowerment.
We focus on women working and doing business together at the most senior levels. When women consciously work together, we support our families, our communities, and pull up those who follow.
C-Sweet allows avenues for trusted and confidential exchange and business/career development as members connect to freely brainstorm and discuss all challenges they may face.
Want to stay connected?
Join our LinkedIn Community and follow our podcast on Instagram.
C-Sweet is sponsored by: